Monday 14 March 2011

Welcome to my blog!!!

As this is my first blog I wanted to quickly introduce my self and tell you a bit about me.
So my alias is Cyclops Zigzag. Obviously that is not my real name. It’s a name I was given by my friends who said that when I do the make up, the hair, and wear unusual things I turn into a different person . So my Alter Ego was created , and here I am!
Now I’m creating a blog because I love meeting new people. All different kinds of people and what better and quicker way to get in touch with people than the internet. I will be updating and adding new posts quite regular about anything and everything. From my day to day life, to new fashions, world news and music. But I also want to hear from you guys. Your opinions on the topics I’m going to cover. As I said I am fascinated by people and want to know other peoples views on things I feel passionate about.
So another little thing about me, I’m a hair designer, and I have a huge passion for my work. Its an amazing industry to be in and I am thankful everyday that I get to do a job that is so rewarding. Its artistic, I can be creative, and best of all I get to meet wonderful people! It’s a job I wasn’t sure I wanted to do, but 8 years on and I’m thrilled I actually have a job that I love. I also work on an Artistic Education Team and get to travel around the county. So you never know I might be in an area near you at some point!
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and please become a follower!! Thanks Guys
 
Cyc xx

No comments:

Post a Comment